Calling all UK butchers, it’s time to get your entries in to this year’s Butchers Shop of the Year Awards.
Every year we have the pleasure in rewarding excellence and giving recognition to those leading the way in the UK’s butchery sector.
This year we have a NEW category, ‘Best Local Catering Butcher Award’. If you have something to celebrate, why not enter one of our categories to be in with the chance of scooping up a win and reaping the benefits from us.
This year’s winners will be announced at an esteemed lunchtime award ceremony at Aspire in Leeds, on 12 November 2015.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENTER
- Create a platform to promote and boost your business
- Enhance your company profile and showcase your achievements
- Benefit from the local media coverage
- Reward your staff and boost morale in your team
- Be recognised in front of industry VIPs at a prestigious lunch at Aspire in Leeds
- Benefit from the coverage in Meat Trades Journal and on www.meatinfo.co.uk
To find out more about the categories, the entry criteria or if you are eligible to enter, please download the entry form.
Entry deadline: 7 August 2015
Watch a video of the 2014 awards below